Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Pets of Wag Staff!



Curious about the pets that Wag Staff own?  Check them out below!


MAX


Age: 7 years
Breed: Bernese Mountain Dog
Favourite Toy: Large Purple Cuz
Favourite Treats: Wagmores for sure
Favourite thing to do: go to WAG and mooch love






FERGUS

Age: 6 years
Breed: Goldendoodle
Favourite Treat: Cheese
My favourite thing to do is: Hang out with Marley



MARLEY

Age: 8 years
Breed: Labradoodle
Favourite Toy: All toys
Favourite Treat: Cheese
My favourite thing to do is: catch balls







CAPER

Age: 15 yrs
Breed: Heinz 57
Favourite Toy: Ruffwear Small Frisbee
Favourite Treat: Wagmores

Favourite thing to do is: Now that I'm older, I love to take my time, I'm never in a rush (except on my way to Wag). My favourite park is Brewer, where I can chase my frisbee and meet new friends! I think my favourite thing to do is snuggle with my family!






QUINN

Age: 8 Years
Breed: Lhasa Apso Cocker Spaniel mix
Favourite Toy: the purple unicorn
Favourite Treat: bacon mmmm
Favourite thing to do: Harass the mailman!!!







EXUMA

Age: 2 and 1/2
Breed: Potcake (street dog from the Bahamas!)
Favourite Toy: Dragon and Baby Dragon!
Favourite Treats: Bullwrinkles, apples
Favourite things to do: Go to WAG and visit her aunties, cuddle with her mom, go for runs, crush on her boyfriends (Max, Frankie, and Pepe).







MAVERICK


Age: 6 years (we think - adopted from Humane Society)
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Favourite Toy: red pom poms
Favourite Treats: Zuke’s Salmon treats and bologna (if he's lucky)
Favourite thing to do is: sitting outside in the grass to birdwatch







PIPER


Age: 7 years (we think - adopted from Humane Society)
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Favourite Toy: Play 'n' Squeak Mouse (that makes real mouse noises)
Favourite Treats: Zuke’s Salmon treats and bologna (if they’re lucky)
Favourite thing to do: sleep on the laptop keyboard (when nobody is looking)







FRANKIE


Age: 2 years
Breed: Mixed
Favourite Toy: American Kennel Club Critters or Nylabone Toys (often overlooked at Wag and AMAZINGLY durable!)
Favourite Treat: He's not picky, but I like to keep it simple with Purebites!
My favourite thing to do is: Nap, give overly enthusiastic kisses, play chase. Play hard, love hard, sleep hard.

Photo by: Shirley Bittner






ZORRA


Age: 2 years
Breed: Pug/Yorkie (Porkie!)
Favourite Toy: Her duck
Favourite Treat: Pistachios
Favourite thing to do: Go for a walk with Mom and Dad in the woods, see my friends and run through puddles!

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for throwing dog toys? Without doubt, the best dog flying disc from DogBee® Toys is the perfect addition to playtime with your pet canine.

    buy dog frisbee

    ReplyDelete